JOIN THE MOVEMENT
Registration takes place online through Children’s Miracle Network’s fundraising system: Donor Drive. Donor Drive is a great way to keep track of how much money you or your team has raised.
1. Follow the link to OUR DONOR DRIVE. The information for Kansas Miracle will come up and you will have an option to either register or donate.
2. This step is important. When you register, you must pick your participant type. Here is each participant type explained:
Dancer: You are a student who wants to participate. There is a no fee. As a Dancer, you will receive a t-shirt, both lunch and dinner, and other amenities at the marathon.
Visitor: There is no fee associated with being a visitor. As a Visitor, you do not receive a t-shirt or any meals during the marathon. We provide the visitor option so that you can get a sense of what Kansas Miracle is. We hope that your Visitor status changes to a Dancer status after or during your experience.
Alumni Dancer: You are an alumni who wants to participate in our 12th dance marathon for the kids. There is no fee. As an alumni dancer, you will receive a t-shirt, both lunch and dinner, and other amenities at the marathon.
3. Donor Drive will ask you to choose a role. You will have the option to participate as an individual or as a team. We highly encourage you to start a team! Kansas Miracle is a great way to bond with your fraternity or sorority, your friends in your residence hall, your student org, your coworkers, your roommates, etc.
4. You will be asked to set a goal for yourself as a participant. Dancers are asked to raise at least $100 and Alumni Dancers are asked to raise at least $50 as part of their personal goals.
5. Next fill in your the personal information it asks for and finish registering your Donor Drive log in.
After registering, a thank you letter and link to your personal fundraising Donor Drive page will come up. Keep that link saved; this is the link you will send out to friends and family to reach your fundraising goal.
If you have any issues with Donor Drive, contact our Director of Data, Jacob Stanley, at email@example.com.